Uppercut is seeking a Post Production Coordinator to join our fast-growing team in Los Angeles. This person is an important support to the management team in tracking marketing and PR initiatives as well as maintaining job, client, and resource databases. Additionally the role requires a person to assist Uppercut’s support staff in day to day office upkeep and client services. We’re looking for someone proactive and detail oriented. Most importantly, we are looking for a team player who is looking to learn and thrive within our rapidly growing Los Angeles office.
- Work with team on marketing & PR initiatives
- Content wrangler between internal team and outside PR agency ensuring all content is ready for PR platforms such as website, newsletters, social media
- CRM maintenance: ensures all leads, active jobs, and client data is tracked & entered
- Assist office manager/reception in the set up of edit suites for clients, take and serve lunch/coffee orders, manage interns
- Maintain resource database & assist producers with freelance artist resourcing.
- Provide administrative support and arrange necessary staff, building services and/or repairs, run errands as needed
In order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to add, remove or modify certain duties and responsibilities. From time to time you may be asked to work on special projects or to assist with other work. Your cooperation and assistance in performing such additional work is expected.
- Proactive and self-motivated in efforts to constantly improve pipelines and communication
- Comfortable and effective working in a fast-paced environment; able to prioritize and multitask as necessary
- Tactful and poised under pressure; able to solve problems quickly and maintain composure
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Background/demonstrated interest in film, television, advertising, marketing & PR industries strongly preferred
Apply to [email protected] with resume and letter of interest. Please specify the location and job title you are applying for in your subject line.